Contract Value: £4m
New Environmental Testing Laboratory installation on the site of the old Milk Testing Facility Harrogate. The building was extensively rebuilt and extended to allow the installation of a new Environments Testing Facility for fresh water fish.
- New Fish tank rooms to allow monitoring of a variety of fish species.
- Installation of 14 No Fume Cupboard Undergraduate Chemistry Laboratory.
- New Mass Spectrometer Laboratory.
- New Chemistry Laboratory.
- New Close Temperature Control of water and environment for the fish tank rooms to allow cold water of tropical fish to be kept.
Full detailed M&E design from a client’s brief to, site monitoring and Fume Cupboard Design.
- Ventilation and Close Control Air Conditioning
- Compressed Air Services including New Plant
- Nitrogen Generation and Distribution
- Specialist Gas Distribution
- Specialist Water Treatment for fish tanks
- Specialist compressed air installation for fish tanks
- Support services for Mass Spectrometers
- Comfort Cooling
- Fume Extract Systems
- Electrical Services
- Small Power
- Data and Telecommunications / Fire Alarms