Arla Foods, Blueprint Project, Aylesbury
Contract Value: £30m
A new super-dairy in Aylesbury for Arla Foods which has the capacity to produce 1.5 million bottles of milk a day, the site has an aim to be zero carbon and zero waste to landfill.
Environmental Services Design Limited was tasked with the following design packages:
- Process steam from primary generation to handshake points and process plant including all central steam boilers, boiler feed plant, heat reclaim equipment.
- Iced / chilled water.
- Initial sizing and assistance to refrigeration specialist.
- From handshake point of refrigeration specialist to cold store.
- From handshake point of refrigeration specialist to HEVAC handshake point.
- Low temperature hot water from primary generation to handshake points including:CHP sizing and configuration, Gas fired boiler sizing and configuration, Low temperature hot water boiler, associated pumps, ancillaries etc. LTHW pipework to handshake point.