Bradford College Advanced Technology Centre
Contract Value: £10m
The project comprises of new Advanced Technology building adjacent to the main Bradford College campus on Great Horton Road. The works include the construction of workshops, offices, seminar rooms, exhibition accommodation and ancillary supporting facilities.
The Advanced Technology Centre (ATC) has been designed to provide young people access to state-of-the-art technology to develop specialist skills needed to meet the needs of employers in the science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics sectors.
Full detailed M&E design from a client’s brief, site monitoring and cost control for:
- General Ventilation supplying fresh air to all spaces
- Mini Combined Heat and Power Unit (CHP)
- HVAC Heating including air heating via heater batteries to workshop spaces
- Domestic Water Services
- Comfort Cooling for Offices & Workshops
- Above Ground Drainage
- Electrical Services (HV and LV)
- Small Power
- Internal and External Lighting
- Data and Telecommunications / Fire Alarms
- BREEAM Very Good