David Ross Sports Village
Contract Value: £40m
The project comprises of new state of the art sports facility on the University of Nottingham campus, spanning over 3,480m2.
The works include the construction of main sports hall, sprint track, strength and conditioning and elite training, fitness suite, show squash court, practice squash courts, archery, fencing, dojo, studios, snooker, training rooms, climbing wall, hydrotherapy pool, movement analysis, isokinetic space, café, offices, and ancillary supporting facilities.
The sports centre also supports 20 badminton courts, 4 netball courts, 4 volleyball courts, 4 basketball courts, 4 handball courts, 2 korfball courts, 4 indoor hockey pitches, as well as a wealth of other sporting opportunities.
Project Completion: Summer 2016
Services Provided: Full detailed M&E design from a client’s brief, site monitoring and cost control for:
- Ventilation Systems incorporating VRF Heating and Cooling
- General Ventilation supplying fresh air to Offices and sports facilities
- Radiator LPHW heating
- VRF Heating and cooling
- Combined Heat and Power (CHP)
- Domestic Water Services
- CAT 5 Water Services
- Comfort Cooling for Offices
- Above Ground Drainage
- Electrical Services (HV and LV)
- Photovoltaic system
- Small Power
- Internal and External Lighting
- Data and Telecommunications / Fire Alarms
- BREEAM Very Good
- REVIT model for services co-ordination