National Physical Laboratory – Teddington Module 10
Client: NG Bailey and Company Limited / J Laing Plc / Laser
M and E Contract Value: £3.0m
Design of Mechanical and Electrical Services for the New Material Science Module of the New National Physical Laboratory, Teddington. This laboratory provides a series of very low noise level laboratories for testing and calibration of a variety of instruments.
The noise level in the laboratories ranges from NR4 to NR25. Also included are two Arechoic chambers and a reverberation room.
- Air conditioning of the laboratories airs of very low noise criteria
- Reverse Osmosis Water Installation
- Fume Extraction
- Fume Cupboard Installation
- Ultra high purity Compressed Air Installation
- Specialist Gas Distribution
- Full Electrical Services including Fire Alarm, Small Power, Data and Telecoms