English Care Villages
ESD are the retained Consultant for English Care Villages program of new build projects. These are currently located in the South of England and cover four live schemes, which have been brought to planning.
Each site contains:
- A Residential Nursing Home.
- A Village Core, containing Assisted Living and Close Care residential accommodation, together with ʻhotelʼ style services (Restaurant, Reception, Laundry, Library, Hair Salon, Management Suite).
- A Wellness Centre including pool and spa.
- A series of Extra Care Assisted Living Units, remote from the Village Core, with single and two
bedroom accommodation in the secure grounds. The number of ALUʼs varies from site to site,
but generally between 100 – 250.
On each site ESD are responsible for:
- Utility liaison (diversion and new supplies)
- Site wide infrastructure between the various buildings
- Building services renewables
- Full M&E design for the building services
- External lighting