AMITC Training Centre, Rotherham
Contract Value: £13.9m
The project comprises of new build teaching and workshop construction adjacent to the Advanced Manufacturing Park in Rotherham.
The works include the construction of new class and team rooms, workshop space, office accommodation, Kitchen and Refectory and ancillary supporting facilities.
The project compliments the existing Advanced Manufacturing Park by providing teaching and apprentice training space and services for school leavers and mature students to advance skills and explore new manufacturing techniques.
Full detailed M&E design from a client’s brief, site monitoring and cost control for:
- Workshop Displacement Ventilation System.
- General Ventilation supplying fresh air to Class and Team Rooms.
- Air Source Heat Pumps.
- HVAC Heating including underfloor heating.
- Compressed Air Services including New Plant.
- Domestic Water Services.
- CAT 5 Water Services.
- Comfort Cooling for Class and Team Rooms.
- Above Ground Drainage.
- Electrical Services (HV and LV).
- Small Power.
- Internal and External Lighting.
- Data and Telecommunications / Fire Alarms.
- BREEAM Very Good.